CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Poor ME!!

So we have been here in Florida for 3 1/2 wks now and have been to or talked to our pediatrician 3 times already. And while I know it is the kids that are sick, I have decided that it is me that deserves your sympathy... the first three days we were here the kids all had sore throats, fevers, coughs or were pulling on their ears. We got them all better, enjoyed a week of fun and then BAM!!!! Dallin runs a fever for a day or so (which we thought was heat exhaustion) has a day of feeling good and then turns up with sores all in his throat, feet and hands. After figuring out that it is hand, foot and mouth we also figure it is very contagious... Skipping ahead 7 days and I have 3 kids in some stage of HFMD and one that is feeling left out. NO one is sleeping through the night and Corey is out of town this week, leaving me to take it all on on my own... Thus the POOR ME!!! I swear it is I that is needing medicated! :)

These pics are of Dallins hands and feet 3 days into the sores.

1 comment:

Bird is the Word said...

OHHHH! Poor kiddos and more importantly POOR MOMMY! You are strong and you can do it but THAT sucks! GOOD LUCK! ~

Our Family

Thanks for Visiting