- Jeannie Dehmel ohhh I am so with you. How did it get in the patio isn't it enclosed?
- Rene Garcia Welcome to FLORIDA!!!!!!
- Shannan Watkins ugh. oh no i think the rule changes for snakes...i dislike them too!
- Rob Pearson any gators or very large bugs in the house yet
- Amy Christensen Just wait til ur gator arrives!!! :)
- Kim Nielsen Andrews Ah just pick em up and throw him on the grill and have him for dinner! j/k
- Leslie M Mirabal Good luck I Hate snakes too.
- Shannon Jaffa No snakes here in Utah - should move back home :)
- Annaleesa Hanks no joke Shannon!! And Kim, I am not going near it, it was a pygmy rattlesnake, and they are poisonous.
- Kim Nielsen Andrews I was kidding about the grilling thing. I wouldn't go near it either. My brother has killed so many rattlesnakes at his house. I agree with Shannon, thank goodness we don't have them out here! :)
- Tim Hopkins Welcome to the south, we have killed about 10 and i shot one cototnmouth in the horse pasture.
- Beth Moore Swann I've been told by my bro-in-law that snakes are EVERYWHERE in Florida.
- Catherine Meek Moss Awww shucks, I STILL MISS FLORIDA!!!!!!!!
- Melissa Andersen Bird AHHHHHH!!! Call for pizza... and get a BB Gun for the future...
Oh, and the stuff in the picture there is Snake Poop!! Seriously the snake stopped, lifted up its tail and pooped right on my patio!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment