CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 26, 2010

kids say the funniest things...

Dallin has been asking to go to LuLu's house for a while now and I kind've been pushing it away. Today...

Dallin: We go to gmas house today?
me: Which grandmas?
Dallin: We go to gma lulu's?
Me: Honey that is a long way away... all the way to california.
Dallin: OOHH... you just drive faster than we get there.
Me: If I drive that fast the policeman will come and get me.
Dallin: just go fast like the airplane in the sky and poiceman not go in the sky and then we get to lulu's!!

If it was only that easy... when will our world be like the jetsens?

1 comment:

Christi Williams said...

I enjoy your blog so much! I have given you a blog award - just for fun
http://christiwilliams.blogspot.com/search/label/Award

Our Family

Thanks for Visiting