CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Another at home haircut

So MaCayela decided to try her hand at cutting hair, AGAIN!!! This time it was her own hair and she was at a friends house with 2 other little girls. The other girls went first I am told and cut about an inch or two off long hair and maybe only a 1/2 an inch around when holding it. What does MaCayela decide to do... Cut the front of hers about 3 inches from her part and about 2 inches into her hair all the way up to her eyebrow. She had cut a whole hand full off.

I had got the call while at home from Melanie that she had just found the girls with scissors and hair on the ground. Needless to say that since this had happened last year with mac cutting Ellas hair, I was FURIOUS!! I cut her play date short and went and got her and took her strait to Jill's salon to have it fixed to something we can deal with.

She does still look cute, but wow how it takes time to do her hair now. We actually have to do something with her bangs and straiten them, they have just enough curl in the area to make them a pain. And of course I didn't take a picture until after it was all done.

No comments:

Our Family

Thanks for Visiting